Pumpkin is one of the main staples from autumn garden – a great source of fiber, vitamins, protein and iron. It surprises with color, shape, weight and its broad bouquet of flavors. In the exhibition more than 200 different varieties of pumpkins will be displayed. Cultivators from various regions of Latvia will present their harvest as well it will be possible to buy seeds and a variety of pumpkin produce.
adults – 3,00 €
seniors, students – 2,50 €*
pupils – 1,70 €*
Tickets for exhibition are also available via Mobilly app.
- Ticket price is the same as at the museum's ticket office.
- Please note that free admission tickets, such as preschool-age (up to age 6 including) children, must also be added.
- Your ticket QR will be scanned at the ticket office.
- preschool-age children (up to age 6 including);
- students attending various kinds of special education classes, crisis centres, boarding schools, care centres, orphanages, psycho-social rehabilitation centres, and children’s care centres; residents of shelters and care homes; orphans; children without parents (upon presentation of status documents);
- mass media representatives who are reporting on museum activities (upon presentation of a press pass);
- staff of other museums (upon presentation of an institutional ID card or an International Council of Museums (ICOM) membership card);
- politically repressed individuals (upon presentation of status documents), including Ukrainian civilians;
- children under age 18 with any disability; adults with Disabled Group I status (and assistant) or adults with Disabled Group II status (upon presentation of documents);
- persons with invitations;
- holders of a museum entrance pass.
SIA „Jānis Roze” customer card 15% discount on special exhibitions (only at the ticket office; discount applies to no more than 4 tickets per customer card per visit).