The exhibition hall will be filled with hundreds of various locally grown dahlias. These flowers have remarkable colour and blossom size and shape diversity. Dahlias can be found in almost all gardens in Latvia, and their blooming usually marks the end of summer.
The exhibition is organized in coorporation with the members of "Latvian dahlias" Society (Aivars Baroniņš, Helga Ancāne, Rita Zaļā, Elīna Zaļā, Inese Mellace, Evita Puzāne un Rita Ancāne), Botanical Garden of the University of Latvia and National Botanical Garden.
adults – 3,00 €
seniors, students – 2,50 €*
pupils – 1,70 €*
Tickets for exhibition are also available via Mobilly app.
- Ticket price is the same as at the museum's ticket office.
- Please note that free admission tickets, such as preschool-age (up to age 6 including) children, must also be added.
- Your ticket QR will be scanned at the ticket office.
- preschool-age children (up to age 6 including);
- students attending various kinds of special education classes, crisis centres, boarding schools, care centres, orphanages, psycho-social rehabilitation centres, and children’s care centres; residents of shelters and care homes; orphans; children without parents (upon presentation of status documents);
- mass media representatives who are reporting on museum activities (upon presentation of a press pass);
- staff of other museums (upon presentation of an institutional ID card or an International Council of Museums (ICOM) membership card);
- politically repressed individuals (upon presentation of status documents), including Ukrainian civilians;
- children under age 18 with any disability; adults with Disabled Group I status (and assistant) or adults with Disabled Group II status (upon presentation of documents);
- persons with invitations;
- holders of a museum entrance pass.
SIA „Jānis Roze” customer card 15% discount on special exhibitions (only at the ticket office; discount applies to no more than 4 tickets per customer card per visit).